Skip to content
- Shirts and pants can be folded neatly and placed in box to keep them as wrinkle-free as possible.
- Clothes should be freshly laundered, wrinkle-free, stain-free and odor-free (smoke, stale, mothballs, or fabric sprays). No broken zippers, holes, missing buttons, pet hair or lint. Make sure those hems and collars are wrinkle-free and lay correctly.
- Blouses, dresses and long-sleeve shirts should be on hangers. Hangers will not be returned.
- Shoes sell extremely well if they are in excellent condition. Soles must be in like-new condition. Make sure you bend them and look for dry rot, especially if the shoes have been stored in an attic, garage or other high-humidity area (hey, we live in Florida, it happens). Place shoes in boxes.
- Purses and wallets must have a recognizable mid-level or high-end brand. There’s more money to be had if you have the original purchase receipt or documentation – especially on the high-end brands. Clean inside and out. Don’t forget to check all the pockets or personal items and lint – you wouldn’t believe the goodies we find.
- ****The important thing to remember when selling your designer pieces is original receipts, dust covers, and boxes all add to the resale value of your gently used designer pieces.